22 February 2010

Party tips!

So this weekend I made sooo many different things that I don't even know where to start when giving ya'll recipes!!! Since I am deaddd tired right now and need to look over muscles (booo) I will give you the rundown and post all recipes as the week goes on.  Word to the wise, when you have a large party and decide that ALL the food absolutely has to be homemade... you need to plan out timewise how to cook it all, or you will end up in the shower/getting ready when everyone arrives like I did Friday night.

So for my party I made:
Spinach artichoke dip served with wheat thins
Chips and salsa
Veggie dessert pizza
Chocolate Chip cookies
Fruit dip with strawberries
Ranch dip with veggies
And, of course, Red Velvet Cupcakes!!!

For Saturday breakfast I made:
Buttermilk cheddar biscuits
Maple pancake muffins (which we decided to call Puffins)
Fruit dip and bananas
Coffee

We had soo much fun that night, and I got some great gifts!  I will post all these recipes as the week goes on! I hope everyone had a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment