12 February 2010

Happy Snow Day!!

I still can't believe we are having Snow Day in Birmingham!! Normally when the idiot weather ppl say there will be snow, it is a nice sunny day, but NOT TODAY!

This is the view from the balcony of my apartment, anyone want to go make snow angels?!?

So in true Southern Cake Girl fashion, I spent my snow day finishing Sonia's birthday cake!!!  I decorated with Vanilla Buttercream icing and all my tips/bags/icing spatulas and icing coloring are all Wilton brand!


The finished cake!!


Closeup of the flowers!

I absolutely LOVE my cake stand! It is from Urban Outfitters (thanks Julia!!!), they seriously have some of the cutest home decorations!  A plus is that it wasn't very expensive.

           

Well I hope everyone has a good weekend!! Stay warm!

Happy Baking!

2 comments:

  1. i love that the cakestand is getting a lot of use.

    <3julia

    ReplyDelete