30 May 2010

Update!

So, our kitchen now has flooring,  counters should come in this wednesday, and finally our oven will come in this week too!!! (Sooo excited, it's a double oven!!!)  So I will finally be able to begin baking again... yayy!!!!

Until then, here are some links to some awesome, healthy foods, courtesy of Hungry Girl!

In the mood for an AWESOME California Pizza Kitchen pizza?? Well, try this on for size, it only has 340 calories, compared to the actual one with 1,136 calories!!!

Click here for the recipe!

And if you have a sweet tooth, try these guilt free cupcakes!!!!  They have next to no calories.  I am going to bake these next week to try them out and will give you the results! Gah I can't wait to have an oven again!!

Click here for the recipe!

On June 9th I leave for NYC for 5 days of fun and a reunion with all my college girls!! I can't wait to post about all the goodies I will eat and everything I will see, so stay tuned!!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment